12 days alternating Spanish lessons and diving in one of the largest coral reefs in the world, the Mesoamerican Reef.
• For certified divers (OW min.); max. depth 30 m.
• 5 days / 10 dives, including 2 dives in cenote
• 6 days / Spanish lessons, including several presentations illustrating the dives that will be performed
• Group of 6 max. per guide (4 max. for cenotes)
• A huge 1,000 kilometer coral reef classified as a UNESCO World Heritage
This site is considered as one of the most beautiful diving sites in the world!
- Spanish course, registration fees and course material
- Dives, transport, lunch box, drinking water, complete equipment, Cozumel marine reserve entrance fees, torch (cenotes)